Move in Information
Please make sure all tenants and co-signers (if applicable) are present on move in day to sign the lease. Keys will not be releases without everyone’s signature. If anyone unable to be present on move in day, please contact Lexington Ridge Management to make other arrangements.
**Important things to know: **
- ALL tenants and co-signers need to be present on move-in day to sign the lease. Keys will not be released without everyone’s signature. If anyone is unable to be present on move-in day, please contact Lexington Ridge Management to make other arrangements.
- We need to know what time you will be here to sign. There is only one person in the office working at a time, so that can make it difficult when you have multiple people needing your attention. Please contact the office with an approximate time you will be at the office, so we can schedule accordingly.
Monday –Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday 10 am to 2 pm
- We will go over the lease and all other move-in forms
- We will need your first month’s rent payment or prorate if you are moving in mid-month (cash is accepted at move in only, and then not again after move in. We also do not have change, since we don’t accept cash. Any additional will go as a credit on the account. Check is preferred. We also do not have a card reader for debit or credit, so acceptable forms of payment are: Check, Cash or Money Order only).
- We will need signatures from everyone that is listed on the lease
- Keys will be given after payment and signatures are collected
We will be contacting LES to set up your electricity and YES Energy (your water account). It is your responsibility to contact the Post Office and have your mail transferred to your new address. If you would like us to provide a washer/dryer in your apartment for $38 extra per month, please contact us as soon as possible. The company that provides our rental washer/dryer sets is based out of Omaha and we will need time to get that set up and delivered.
Please remember that we are a smoke-free and pet-free community. This also includes guests. We would appreciate if you and anyone helping you move would respect our policy. Also, per city code, we request that you refrain from moving between 10pm and 6am to prevent noise issues for other tenants. As a reminder, 48 hours after this approval your deposit is cashed and no longer refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to having you at Lexington Ridge!